- We’ll explore one health goal per session (at least one follow-up appointment is recommended)…
- Or, you can approach our session as a “Casual Brain Picking Session”
- Get feedback on how to align your current diet with an anti-inflammatory diet
- Learn about how to go gluten-free
- Learn about how to do an elimination diet
- Explore recipes and new foods that fit into your restricted diet
- Review your supplements to be sure they’re really what you need
- Identify the easiest and most impactful change you can make to improve your health (this is different for everyone!)
- Pick my brain about any nutrition/ health topic
- Problem-solve, or get a second/third opinion about your nutrition strategy
- Fact check the Interwebs
- Explore nutrition-related lab testing
- Get personalized advice about CBD/Cannabis Medicine (Attendees of my class get a discount on a CBD-focused Q&A session!)
- Speaking engagements
- Email Research
- I will research & provide insight on whatever topic you’re hoping for, within my scope of practice/ability
- Food is always the preferred source of nutrients, but sometimes supplementation is necessary. Preferred companies include Apex Energetics, Thorne, Pharmax, Premier Research Labs, Green Pastures, Klaire Labs, Allergy Research Group, Designs for Health, Nordic Naturals, Rain-tree Nutrition, Kroger Herbs and BioPure.
- Receive a 15% discount off pharmaceutical grade supplements at my Virtual Supplement Dispensaries
- For every ten people who share a type of ailment, there can be ten different root causes! If you can spare a little blood, saliva or U+1F4A9, lab tests can help provide a look under your hood.
- Click here for more detail on available testing.
New Client Forms
Since you are 100% unique and different than anyone I’ve ever met, I need to get to know you. In order to use your time as efficiently as possible, please do me a favor and complete the following paperwork before your Initial Session:
- Intake Survey: www.surveygizmo.com/s3/4380818/BuzzNutrition-New-Client-Intake
- If you’d prefer not to complete this online, please print, fill out by hand and bring to your session.
- Food Journal
- Please bring or email any lab results you’d like to share.
- Most time with healthcare practitioners is very brief and that’s frustrating to me, personally. I really appreciate spending this time with you because that means I can more thoroughly understand the entirety of your concerns, goals, health picture and current dietary habits. A strategy that avoids cookie-cutter solutions and reinvention of wheels requires time… and, as I mentioned, I’ve never met anyone who is exactly like you. 🙂
- I’m also here to educate and empower. It’s empowering to understand some of the specifics around how foods affect your body and health. This information can also conjure appreciation for your body, no matter its current state of health. As GI Joe said, “Knowing is half the battle.”
- Cash, check and Venmo are preferred, but credit cards & Paypal are okay, too.
- Cancellations within 24 hours are kindly paid for in full.
- I’m not contracted with any insurance companies, but will happily provide you with a superbill, which you can use to send in a claim. Please contact your insurance company for information about reimbursement.
- Brain training helps resets your body’s stress response (aka. “fight or flight” or sympathetic nervous system). Since stress is at the heart of most every health problem, stress reduction can help support goals of reducing anxiety, pain, weight, blood pressure, disease risk and more!
- Neurofeedback may also increase attention and focus which is helpful for executives, athletes, artists and singers. And some report that it brings depth and ease to meditation.
- In short, neurofeedback can benefit anyone with a brain!
- Read more about Neurofeedback here.
- Get Out of the Gluten Glut is a 3-part interactive class that covers nearly everything you want to know about the hows and whys of going gluten-free. It is clear, funny, highly visual and broken up into short, easily-digestible lectures.
- CBD/Cannabis Medicine: These are two small snippets from the longer lecture that I try to offer monthly. One describes the difference between Marijuana, Hemp & CBD. The other provides a general description of how Cannabis Medicine works.
- Real Food for your Four Bodies: Join me at an Assembly Hall presentation for the students and teachers at Stuart Hall while I discuss the importance of real food for your physical, mental, emotional and spiritual bodies. What is the best and most Real Food to serve to your 50-90 trillion hardworking cells? Games and videos will give a food-eater of any age a better understanding of what kinds of foods the body needs and why.
- Cholesterol Comeback
- Two-part Star Wars-themed video (13 minutes total) discusses why cholesterol and saturated fat are not evil foods.