Instructions for Lab Testing
Regarding SpectraCell tests (Nutrient Deficiency, hormone/thyroid panel, CardioMetabolic analysis & MTHFR tests:
- Bring all this stuff to the draw site:
- Your test kit
- Freezer pack (frozen for at least 24 hours)
- Requisition form (with signature & completed payment info)
- Copy of the front and back of your insurance card
Where to get your blood drawn:
*Most Urgent Care Centers and LabCorp will not process test kits.
- Augusta Health Blood Lab
- 78 Medical Center Drive, Fishersville, VA 22939
- (540) 332-4500
- On the first floor, to the right of the patient entrance.
- Cost: $13 for the blood draw + $12 if blood needs to be spun & for shipping (some samples do not need to be spun + you can take the kit to a shipping location if you choose).
- Open Monday – Friday, 7am-5:30pm or 7-12 on Saturday. Confirm hours here.
- If shipping with FedEx, be aware they do pick up at the hospital at 2pm. If you go before then, the lab will ship it for you for an extra charge of $12. Otherwise, you need to take it to a FedEx location (not a drop box).
- UVA blood lab
- Martha Jefferson blood lab
- CALL FIRST TO CONFIRM: Sentara-RMH @ 2010 Health Campus Drive, (540) 689-6600
- Hours: M-F 6am – 6pm
- Park in Lot G and enter through the outpatient center entrance. Register at the desk.
- More info here
- Sentara-RMH @ 400 North Main St, (540)828-3052
- Hours: M-F 8am-4:30pm
- More info here
Near Richmond: ExamOne @ 9603 Gayton Road, 804-754-3900
Near Fairfax: ExamOne @ 11166 Fairfax Blvd suite 202, 703-877-2022
Near Salem: ExamOne @ 1930-C Braeburn Drive, 540-772-7804
- ARCpoint Labs of North Pittsburgh @ 8158 Perry Hwy Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15237, phone: 724-906-4086 (South of McCandless)
- ExamOne @ 300 Penn Center Blvd Suite 700 Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15235, phone: 412-241-5300 (Monroeville)
- Map here: https://www.spectracell.com/find-a-draw-site-results/?zip=15234&radius=50&search_by_zip_go=Search