Way back in 2008, when I created the videos you can see below, people still feared cholesterol and saturated fat. Can you imagine such a thing?!
Check out “Cholesterol Comeback”, a Star Wars-themed blast of info, set to a backdrop of my brother’s funky music.
If you don’t feel like watching, consider this metaphor-teaser: blaming cholesterol for heart disease is like blaming a firefighter for the fire she put out. Or, check out my other entries about cholesterol and/or saturated fat:
- Revised warnings about cholesterol (that are half right)
- Time Magazine’s vindication of saturated fat
- Article I wrote for Augusta Free Press
- What Seinfeld’s Kramer taught me about butter
- My opinion about statins
- Tangential topic: Medical research fraught with fraud
|Cholesterol Comeback Introduction (2 minutes)|
|Cholesterol Comeback Part One (5 minutes)|
|Cholesterol Comeback Part Two (8 minutes)|