If life were chronicled in Batman comic, the frame showing GMO science slamming its fist into agriculture’s jaw would be followed by a large burst of orange italic letters: “GMO”
It’s a strongly polar topic: those who are pro-GMO either have lots of money in it, or don’t have the right information. The anti-GMO view is just so obvious… besides the fact we’re one of the very few countries that don’t require labeling, combining the DNA of plants and pesticides and then eating them or feeding them to babies is just… so… dumb.
I’m sharing this infographic done by NaturalNews.com followed by a recipe that it inspires me to make and guzzle.
1) Brands that funneled money into defeating GMO-labeling in CA
2) Kale-Ginger Margarita
¾ oz. agave nectar
Salt, for rimming the glass
- Wash, stem, and roughly chop kale. Liquefy in a blender at high speed, straining out solids if desired.
- Finely grate knobs of peeled ginger over cheesecloth; squeeze cheesecloth to strain out ginger juice.
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice and pour in ½ oz. ginger-kale juice, tequila, lime juice and agave nectar.
- Shake well, and pour over ice into your salt-rimmed glass.