They’ve got good intentions, I’m sure, but these people are also obviously VERY CONFUSED!
Docs are currently debating whether to test kids for high cholesterol… which would lead to treating them for it with medication…
- 8 of the 14 members of the guidelines panel reported industry ties (ie. consulting fees from drug companies are common)
- The brain is made of >50% fat and cholesterol and children’s brains are growing! Do the math!
- Nothing is wrong with cholesterol, unless it becomes oxidized… oxidation results from inflammation, which results from stress, insufficient antioxidants, sleep deprivation, dehydration, illness, and more.
- Statin drugs have terrible side effects and few studies have been done to assure safety in kids (Cholesterol-lowering drugs may lessen brain function).
Want to know more about cholesterol? Sign up for my “Cholesterol is good for you!” class on August 15th in Staunton’s Montgomery Park
Plans to give kids vaccine to prevent them from smoking…?!?!?!?
- An upcoming vaccine contains a genetically engineered virus designed to infect the liver, forcing DNA changes that result in production of NIC9D9 (an antibody against nicotine)
- Purpose is to genetically engineer humans to control behavior…
- and there’s talk of giving it to kids.
- DNA change would be permanent!
- **Nicotine is in most other nightshade plants: tobacco, potatoes, tomatoes & eggplant. What happens when people eat these?
- nicotine is actually helpful for some conditions (inflammatory bowel disease, alzheimer’s & others)
- who knows how a permanent DNA change could affect growing kids
- do we have a right to impose a DNA change on a person?
- shouldn’t people have the right to choose whether to smoke (it’s not the smartest thing to do, but it’s up to you!)