Skip to content
SLEEP Tincture Ingredients:
- 2 TBSP dried Yarrow flowers (relaxing and nutrient packed)
- 2 TBSP dried Catnip (naturally calming)
- 2 TBSP dried Oatstraw (also helps with bed wetting)
- 2 TBSP Chamomile flowers (calming and relaxing)
- 1 TBSP dried Mint leaves
- 1 TBSP dried Hops flowers
- 1 TBSP dried stevia leaf
- boiling water
- 2 cups 80 proof or stronger vodka or rum
- glass quart size canning jar with airtight lid
How to Make Sleep Tincture:
- Put all herbs in glass jar
- Pour boiling water to just cover the herbs and mix well
- Fill the jar the rest of the way with alcohol (don’t use rubbing or grain alcohol!)
- Cap with airtight lid and leave in cool, dark place for at least 2 and up to 8 weeks, shaking daily.
- After several weeks, strain the herbs out and store in small tincture bottles for use as needed.
- Normal dose is 2-3 droppersful for adults and 1 dropperful for kids over two.