Just put everything into the freezer bag. Then, toss it around just a bit to make sure everything is coated well. Place it in the freezer until needed.
Plop contents it right into the crock pot frozen. At mid-day, give it a little stir to separate the pork chops. Cover and cook on low heat for 8 hours.
Or, thaw your bag in the refrigerator first. Cut your cooking time to 6-7 hours.
- 4 to 6 pork loin chops
- 1 onion, cut in chunks
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 bell peppers, assorted colors, seeded and cut into chunks
- 1 (15 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp. dried thyme leaves
- salt and pepper to taste
- Salt and pepper the pork chops.
- Place the pork chops and all ingredients into a gallon-sized freezer bag. Release the air and seal. Toss gently to distribute the ingredients. Freeze.
- Remove from the freezer. Take the ingredients from the bag and place them in a slow cooker.
- Cook on low heat for 6 to 8 hours.
- Serve over rice and with hot sauce, if desired.